No More News from News"papers"?
Hi everyone!
Today I will want to talk about how the paper base newspaper is transforming to the online base newspaper putting my experiences.
The sales of newspapers were increasing from 1940 to 2000, but after cell phones, computers and, the Internet started to be familiar through society, the decline in newspaper circulation is continuing.
When I was a little kid, I remember that my father, mother, and grandmother were eating breakfast with newspapers in their hands.
Growing up, our television became larger, smartphones and tablets became larger and, more efficient.
We stopped turning the page of the news but started to swipe the monitor of the electronic devices.
Moreover, we can get the latest news for free.
We didn't have to pay the money to subscribe to the newspaper every month.
There is a social media called "LINE," mostly used in Asia.
This social media specializes in sending messages with your friends for free.
If you add the "LINE News" as your friend, it will send you news every day at 6 p.m.
You don't have to ask it to send you some latest news, all you have to do is sit and wait.
I think because of these social media, newspaper sales will continue to fall sharply.
Thank you for reading!


I enjoyed reading your blog post!! I don't really ever have time to read the newspaper in the morning. I get my news from TheSkimm which is a subscription and they send you the news into your inbox every morning. It is great especially when you're on the go as a college student.
返信削除