Is Online Friendship Real?


Hi everyone!

Today I want to talk about if the online friendship real or not according to my experience.

First, I will explain the difference between the 'real friendship' and 'online friendship'

In class, real friendship was considered to have a strong bond and real friends tends to engage more. On the other hand, online friendship considered to have weaker bond but they have a same interest and share a same idea.

According to these each aspects of real and online friendship, do you think we can call an online friendship “real”?

I will say NO to this question. I think there is a line between a real friendship and online friendship. If the online friend passes that line, he or she will be a real friend.


This is my experience.

I used to be a big fan of Japanese idol group. I met a girl who also like the idol group through Twitter and found out that we we’re going to a same live show. We met in person on the day of the concert and get along very smoothly. She became a friend who come and stay at my house the night before events of the idol group. She is now a real friend for me.

As I shared my experience, there is a line that an online friend become a real friend.

Thank you for reading!

コメント

人気の投稿