How Music Devices Changed



Hi everyone!
Today, I want to talk about how music devices changed in my life.

I first learn music in the car. I remembered the music my father was listening. My mother is not a big fan of singing and listening to music, so most of my influence was from my father. When we drive, my father used a cassette to listen to music.

After CDs came out, there was a period that MD players were the dominant music devices, but I don't remember the period, but I do remember that there was a huge machine to stuck the CDs in and play it. My father was listening to a lot of Michael Jackson music.

At the time, I started to buy CDs on my own, people around were not buying them much often. People could download music and albums online to listen. In my opinion, music devices, such as CDs, cassettes, records, and music videos, were decreasing in their scales.

Nowadays, music streaming services are dominating the music devise industry. I get music from mostly Spotify and YouTube. (I am in the premium membership for both of them!) I rarely buy CDs today. The last CD I bought is Ariana Grande's latest album. Now, I only buy CDs from my most favorite artists.

As you can see, music devices have changes since I was born. (And, I am still 19 years old!)
I am surprised by the developing of modern technology.

Thank you for reading!

コメント

人気の投稿